Latex is Breathable:
- Latex has an open-cell structure. This allows more room temperature air to flow through it, taking heat away from your body.
- The benefit is that it regulates sleeping temperature!
Latex is Durable:
- TLC Continuous Pour latex 3%
- HD Memory Foam: 7%
- Gel Latex resists body impressions and breakdown 57% better than leading Visco
- Support Factor
- A foam’s support factor is a difference in IFD between 25% compression and 65% compression. The higher the number the more supportive the foam.
- Continuous pour latex is 30-50% more supportive than competitors.
- Support Factor-TLC Gel Infused Latex 3.8
- TLC Latex 3.6
- Other Latex 2.8
- TLC Latex Rubber
- TLC Continuous Pour Process Latex Benefits:
- Uses Certified Pure 100% Latex Rubber
- No fillers are added
- Fillers destroy the quality of the latex and negate the anti-microbial and anti-bacterial benefits of the latex.
- All Seamless products
- There are no vertical glue seams to feel, eliminating multiple pieces being glued together to create King and King sizes. Leading to a more consistent feel.
- TLC Latex Uses the only continuous Pour process topper line that uses pins in the curing process
- MADE IN THE USA
TLC Latex Benefits:
- Class 1 Oeko-Tex certification
- Thermo Neutral
- Pressure Relieving
Jamison TLC Pinot Extra Firm 12" Latex Mattress
Choose Mattress Size